UX and UI designer
Role: UX and UI designer
Number of hours: 24 – 40 hours / wk.
Are you a creative hero that is able to make the most complex things simple and efficient? Are you analytical and able to create an intuitive structure? Do you know how to make apps that people can blindly use in stressful situations?
We are Picasse, our passion is helping with helping. We have developed a mobile platform with which you can easily and efficiently alert, communicate and coordinate incidents, crises and emergencies. Our platform integrates seamlessly with IT, building control and safety systems and offers our users the possibility to communicate through (mobile) telephones, (mobile) buttons and tablets. We are proud of the large (renowned) customers that are relying on our products to make their work environment more save.
We are growing fast and we are looking for a UX/UI/interaction designer to help us improve the interfaces of our platform.
Would you like to help us with helping? You can help us by:
- Designing and developing intuitive screens for our mobile applications and web interfaces
- Ensuring that content is prepared correctly for our developers and making sure that your design is properly implemented by reviewing and testing the results
- Improving usability and helping us to design in such a way that complex workflows are made easy
- Creating customer instructions
- Developing and testing prototypes.
- Further improving our company websites.
Do you have:
- Hands-on experience with UX/UI design tools?
- Do you know how to design for mobile devices?
- Do you have experience with designing complex platforms and user flows?
Contact us at email@example.com