Self motivation and proactivity are core values for us. Creative and innovative thinking are highly appreciated skills in our team. In technical terms, we expect broad knowledge in development in general, writing clean code and code tests, continuous integration and delivery. The following is an excerpt of the tools and technologies we have adopted, where knowledge is regarded mandatory:
• Good knowledge of PHP 5.3 and newer ( 7)
• Strong object oriented programming skills & understanding
• Good understanding of SQL (MySQL) and databases
• Experience with version control software (git)
• Experience with testing
• Good command of English both written and spoken
• Minimum of two years professional programming experience
Besides the mandatory skills, the following are desired:
• Knowledge of JSON RPC
• Knowledge of Doctrine
• Knowledge of background jobs
• Good knowledge of C/C++
• Eager to learn new technologies and improve your skills
Company technology stack and process management:
• Angular 2
• Semantic UI 2
• JSON-RPC 2
• PHP 7
• Slim web framework
• MySQL/Percona DB (with replication)
• Ant + Groovy build scripts
• Jenkins 2 CD
• Android mobile applications with Java
• iOS mobile applications with objective-c/swift
• Windows mobile applications with C#
• Continuous delivery
• Testing – Unit tests, Integration tests, System tests, API Acceptance tests, UI Acceptance tests
Due to the increasing demand for new functions we are a looking for an back-end developer to join our team. You will deliver innovative, high quality software, using the latest in technologies that adds value to the Picasse platform. Next to this we expect you to actively participate in project planning and product development to contribute to the full life cycle of our platform.
At Picasse we offer a pleasant and inspiring working environment with good working conditions and a healthy work-life balance. You’ll have the freedom to fulfil your job with your own insights, skills and knowledge with plenty of room for creativity, entrepreneurship and your own input. You’ll be working together in multi-disciplinary and self-managed teams of motivated colleagues.
Standard labour conditions are 25 days paid vacation, excellent salary and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely. Though we will try to fit our offer as much as possible to your personal needs.
If you recognize yourself in fitting in a small but professional team, then we would be glad to meet you and discuss the opportunities within the company. Send us your CV and anything you consider relevant to email@example.com. We will treat your application with confidentiality, professionalism and respect. Looking forward to meet you!
Job location: City of Huizen, the Netherlands or remotely