There are a number of settings that Picasse pre-programs:
- What should be the notification/text when the alarm button is pressed?
- To which group should the call be sent (can be an existing group but also a new group to be created).
- Should the group be filtered by location (call only people present) and if so against which location?
- In addition to the message being sent, should a tel contact between the group and the button be started?
- Should the alarm button be set so that a call takes place when the alarm button makes a fall motion?
- Should the alarm button be set so that a call takes place if the alarm button does not move at all for a certain period of time?
Turn on and off
- Press the small button with the handset on the side for 1 second (the lights will now flash).
- Simultaneously press the small button with the handset and the SOS button for 1 second (lights go out permanently).
The alarm button can be charged by placing it in the supplied docking station, provided that it is connected to an electrical outlet with the charger. The docking station light is “not very bright” if it is powered and lit “brightly” if the alarm button is correctly inserted into the docking station.
The alarm button can also be charged via the USB connection on the side. However, loading through the docking station is preferable.
- That you charge the alarm button at least every other day. He’s going to send a message when it’s almost empty ( < 20%).
- Standby time of a full alarm button is about 3 days.
Make an appeal
- Press the SOS button until the alarm button starts to vibrate. Then the notification was sent.
- Note: DO NOT insert the alarm button into the docking station immediately after pressing it, this may interfere with shipping.
- When the alarm button is set to generate an alarm in case of falling or not moving, the alarm button will send a message when it falls or has not moved for a set time.
- Before this message is sent, the alarm button will beep for 5 seconds, if you press the SOS button while beeping, the call will be cancelled (to prevent incorrect calls).
The alarm button does not turn ON, lights remain off:
- Check that the alarm button is charged, if not, charge the alarm button according to the instruction earlier in this manual.
The alarm button is on but does not send a message when pressed:
- Note: DO NOT return the alarm button to the docking station immediately after pressing, as this may interfere with the sending of the message (wait at least 20 seconds to replace it).
If you have not yet come out, please contact the operator of the Picasse system within your organization or with our support department, accessible via: email@example.com or 088-7422773.