Do you want the freedom and entrepreneurial culture of a start-up, but with the security of a successful company?
- Do you thrive in a flat organization with an open culture and many T-shaped people?
- Would you like to work in an easy to reach office in the picturesque village of Huizen, near to the A1/A27, and the Gooimeer.
- Do you like to park your car near your workplace without spending much time on searching for a spot or paying fixed amounts of money?
- Do you like to combine web, mobile and IoT technologies and help us further build up development practices?
- Join our team as a Technical Team Lead/software architect and “help the helpers” with our platform for coordinating urgent communication.
Will you help us with helping?
Imagine yourself working with a team of high-end and highly motivated developers, improving our SaaS platform that consists of an exciting combination of web, mobile and IoT technologies. Make our platform and organization more scalable, flexible and ready for the future by working with us towards exciting new architectures, further implementation of proven development practices and help us decide on the right technology and tools. Of course, with a strong focus on quality and continuity as people’s lives depend on us.
Who are you?
Is quality in both coding and development practices your passion? Do you have extensive experience? Are you devoted to automated testing, proper version control and CI/CD? Are you well-seasoned in Scrum? Please get in touch and we will make sure you have a good salary, a pleasant and inspiring working environment and a healthy work-life balance.
Who are we?
At Picasse we help with helping. We work with a small group of 15 people and like to challenge each other to get out of our comfort zones and learn new things. We focus on quality, trust and long-term relations and we are proud of our people, our products and our high-profile customers. Our core business is helping people with helping, whether it is helping with saving lives, helping with rapid solving problems or helping with communicating efficiently in situations stressful. We operate in the background and we are there when needed.
We offer an integrated platform that helps (larger) organizations to communicate using mobile devices in the event of accidents, aggression, criminal offenses, calamities, technical disruptions, IT incidents, crisis situations and calamities. Our platform integrates mobile devices, personal smart devices, building management systems (PLCs), fire alarm systems and other (IT) systems and is used by many organizations for emergency response, crisis management communication, IT service management and safety of lone workers.
Are you interested?
Send us your CV and anything you consider relevant to email@example.com. We will treat your application with confidentiality, professionalism and respect. Looking forward to meet you!