Picasse helps the helpers. Our communication solutions help minimize the consequences of incidents and calamities.
What will you do?
You will help the helpers at our customers’ homes with helping! You will be responsible for implementation and support of our incident communication & orchestration platform.
You manage implementation projects working accurately, in a structured and planned manner. Organization and overview are important, because there must be continuous switching. This involves installing, configuring our software and integrations, making time estimates, handling orders and coordinating implementation with all stakeholders.
After implementation, you remain the point of contact for our customers. You will take care of handling questions, incidents, problems and disruptions. A keen ear is necessary to find, understand and solve problems. You listen attentively, show understanding and take time to provide the best customer support and avoid difficult terminology. Everything for optimal customer support!
As an expert, you are of course always up to date on developments relevant to users. You identify customer bottlenecks and developments and try to find a solution for them. You inform your colleagues about new developments and issues. You are the lynchpin between the various stakeholders. You will work closely with the sales department, consultants and R&D.
- Proactively provide ideas and solution directions;
- High degree of independence;
- Be able to work in a customer-oriented and planned manner;
- Affinity for engineering;
- Driven, eager to learn and proactive work ethic;
- Hands-on mentality.
Knowledge and experience
- MBO/HBO working or thinking level;
- Good English speaking and writing skills;
- Experience maintaining customer contacts in the b2b segment.
- Market-based working conditions;
- Freedom, open work atmosphere, nice colleagues;
- Ability to help shape and direct the organization;
- Plenty of room for growth and development.
Expected start date: 1-4-2021
Type of employment: indefinite
- Vacation money
- Extra vacations
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas Package
- Lunch Discount
- Travel reimbursement
- Phone Plan
- Friday Afternoon Drink
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Customer service: 1 year (Recommended)
- Zip code 1271 in Huizen (Featured)
Working from home:
- Temporary due to COVID-19
Precautions against coronavirus:
- Applying for a job remotely
- Virtual meetings