Are you genuinely interested in others? Has experience taught you that building a customer relationship is not just about applying communication skills, but really delving into your customer’s real needs and buying motivators?
Welcome to the Picasse sales team in the position of account manager new business
Picasse helps the helpers. Our communication solutions help minimize the consequences of incidents and calamities.
As an Account manager new business, you will go to market, independently, to help organizations with our tools and solutions for incident communications. Our solutions are used for emergency response, outages and (major) incident & crisis management. You interact with organizations and try to find out where the needs and bottlenecks are. You will execute the sales process from A-Z, i.e. from identifying, creating and spotting opportunities to closing the deal. For some of our clients, you will remain the account manager and build deeper and expanding relationships. In addition, you will collaborate in creating new product solutions, establishing a strategy to approach new markets and develop concrete sales plans for the targeted markets.
This is what you bring with you
- You can act at a HBO working and thinking level with business acumen
- You are a social networker, but at the same time task-oriented
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a B2B Account manager new business
- You have a demonstrable affinity for business services
- Experience with communication solutions related to security and business continuity is an advantage
We offer you
- A work environment with a lot of freedom and independence, in which you perform an important function for the entire organization;
- An open culture where teamwork is key and communication is informal;
- A work environment at the forefront of innovative incident communication solutions;
- The opportunity to sell solutions to large and diverse organizations, contributing greatly to security and continuity;
- Personally aligned terms of employment including market-based compensation and an attractive bonus scheme;
- The opportunity to develop and continue learning in the sales process through coaching, among other things.
Then send your CV and whatever else you think is relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your application with respect and confidentiality.