Before you start…
- Make sure you are registered as a contact in Picasse with the correct mobile phone number
- Make sure you are registered with Play Store and have your login details ready.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is ON.
- Make sure your Android version is up-to-date (latest updates have been done).
Install the Picasse app
Turn on automatic updating
To get the Picasse app working well, it is important that you set the update setting to automatically.
My presence is incorrect
It may be that you are still present at work, but that you are in reality already at home. We have a number of steps to solve this.
On some Android devices, there is a feature to automatically remove app permissions when the app is not in use. This can cause the attendance registration to stop working.
To get a correct attendance, follow the steps below:
I don't hear any sound when a picasse calls come in
It is possible that you miss a call because you do not get any sound during the call.
To make sure you get sound for notifications again, follow the steps below:
I still have questions
Can't figure it out or have you experienced other problems when installing the Picasse app?
- Contact your internal Picasse system administrator.
- Send an email to the Picasse support department at: email@example.com
- Call the support department on the telephone number +31 88 742 2701.